Translate

torsdag 11. oktober 2012

Music for rainy days...

I live in Bergen at the west coast of Norway. It's probably the most rainy city there is. I mean, in the world. It rains more or less all day, every day. With so few exceptions that you almost forget what the sun looks like after a while.. Especially nowadays. Autumn is even worse than usual. Doomed.

So to the point. When the weather is so depressing, you need good music to keep you company.

Here's some of the music I ♥ at the moment. 

♥ Raining Again - Moby
♥ Melody Day - Caribou
♥ The Windfall - Hidden Orchestra
♥ Monoliths - Lotus Plaza
♥ Memory of a Ghost - Virtual Boy
♥ Solider On - The Temper Trap
♥ Clone - Metric
♥ Red Rabits - The Shins
♥ Particles - Josh Pyke
♥ Suego Faults - Wolf Gang
♥ Hearts a Mess - Gotye
♥ Dirty Paws - Of Monsters and Men
♥ Heart of Stone - The Raveonettes
♥ Black Swan - Thom Yorke
♥ A Candle's Fire - Beirut
♥ Aviary - Mint Julep
♥ Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens
♥ I Wanna Go - Summer Heart
♥ Between the Bars - Elliott Smith
♥ Hours - Tycho
♥ October - Tunng

Of course my complete Spotify list is also called "For rainy days".

What else.

ZOUBI ♥ 

Edit: I see afterwards that I didn't exactly give Bergen that good publicity in this post.. But, I have to say that it is a really lovely city. And okay, I might have exaggerated just a little bit about the rain.
Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar