Translate

onsdag 6. februar 2013

Sébastien x2

Just wanted to share with you two favorite songs by two favorite French artists, who happen to have the same name. 


La Ritournelle - Sébastien Tellier 

I've listen to Sébastien Tellier for some years now, and I still love his songs just as much. Our relationship is growing stronger and stronger as time is passing, you can say. For those who don't know his music, I would describe it as quite experimental and different. And maybe a bit weird. But weird in a positive meaning. Here he is represented with my definite favorite among all of his songs, La ritournelle. It touches me every time. It is a love song without being a cliché. If you know what I mean. There is a complete version with an instrumental introduction part that lasts for seven minutes. I prefer that one, but the video in this shorter version (in the link over) is pretty cool, so I'll share this one with you.


Morning Mist - Sébastien Schuller

Sébastien Schuller is one of my most recent discoveries from when I was searching for new music at Spotify the other day. I often tend to do that, and I've found some really great artists and bands that way. Like, as I said, Sébastien Schuller. I must admit that I haven't listen to that much of his music yet, but I like what I hear so far. Usually I don't call myself a fan before I like more than just a couple of songs, but I think I am. Out of what I've heard up till now, I think Morning Mist is my favorite. It may have the potential to become one of those songs I wanna listen to over and over again. And keep listen to for years. Like La Ritournelle.


To finish this short but oh so eventful post, in my opinion, the lyrics of La Ritournelle:

Oh nothing’s gonna change my love for you
I wanna spend my life with you
So we make love on the grass under the moon
No one can tell, damned if I do
Forever journeys on golden avenues
I drift in your eyes since I love you
I got that beat in my veins for only rule
Love is to share, mine is for you


"Love is to share, mine is for you". How beautiful is that.



♥ Zoubi
Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar