Translate

tirsdag 26. februar 2013

Why I was so mysterious

So! I got something to share with you! Well, I've got something to share with you for a week, but then I went busy, surprise, surprise.

But tonight I figured I just had to tell you, if I'd waited any longer, it wouldn't actually be news anymore:

I have become become a journalist! How cool is that!?

I've started (a possible career?) as a news reporter in the student TV here in Bergen. I don't actually have time for it, but I wanted to give it a shot. I really felt like doing something new and giving next to my studies. And I love to write and express myself. So I just did it. I also didn't want to look back to my years as a student, and just remember the inside of the study hall. But I must admit, it takes a little bit more time than I might have guessed before I started. A lot of work lays behind a reportage. So every time I see a TV program or something now, I got some respect for the people who made it. But even though it takes up a bit more of my time than I was expecting, it is a lot of fun, and a really good way to think of something other than my studies for a while. And also to meet new people and, best of all, to see the final result in the end. I haven't been that proud as after my first case in a pretty long time!

Anyways, here are my two first reportages, if you wanna check it out.. In Norwegian though.. Sorry about that. But I kind of am Norwegian. So. Hope you'll understand.





To see your own name written in a news article.. Trop bizarre.


So that's me, what is new with you?


♥ Zoubi



Funfact: It takes about twelve hours to make a two minutes reportage. Excluding all the researching. And that is a fact.


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar