Translate

torsdag 20. september 2012

DIY: Birthday card

Earlier this week a friend of mine had her birthday. And like I've said before - I never buy birthday cards! I prefer to make them myself. This one is very simple, but still quite decorative, I think.

One fun fact about me - I love to match. Not too much (yes, it can be too much, even for me), but still I do match a lot, I admit it. Also when it comes to b-day cards. I often use the same paper as in the wrapping paper when I make cards, so that they kind of "belong" together.

This is what you do - step by step:

1. Find some letters in different styles and sizes (a smart thing to do is to use a word document and draw the letters directly from your computer - that's genius in my eyes!) 

2. Wrap the present in the gift wrap that you want, and remember to have some extra for the letters to the card. 

3. Cut out the letters. If you plan to make more cards, then you should keep the letters till next time (to use them as a template), that will save you some time (not this, but the next time you'll make a card). 

3. Then you must draw the letters on the gift wrap. Remember to do it mirrored, so that they will be the right way when you turn it around:)


4. The last thing you do is of course to paste the letters on the birthday card. And of course you must write the card - but I can't help you with that part!



And now you have a matching present and birthday card!  

How cool is that!


ZOUBI ♥ 


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar