Translate

onsdag 12. september 2012

Welcome

Okay. So. 

Here we go again. For the 4th time. I'm starting over from scratch once again. 

I bet you wonder why..? 

Well, my two first blogs where not really meant to last forever, due to the fact that they were made for the two times I was living in France. My first blog, kristineaparis was basically made for my family and friends back in Norway so that they could follow me and see how I was doing while I was living in Paris and worked as an au pair for one year. Then I stopped (of natural causes) when I moved back to Norway for my studies. But then, when I went on erasmus exchange in Lille (also in France), I started kind of the same concept with kristinealille. But while I was there (and got more and more english speaking friends) people told me that they wanted to read the blog, but it was a bit difficult for them due to the fact that I was writing in norwegian. So, I thought, why not start a new blog, a more general one, in english. A blog that I could also keep on having after my six months in Lille. And so I did, with kristineslittleworld. But for some reasons, I wasn't that satisfied with using tumblr, and barely wrote there during the summer. I also recently came up with a new idea, my project Zoubi

So I thought - why not start a blog where I can show things I make, different kinds of DIY's (means "Do it yourself") ect. You see, I got some creative sides I never get to use in my studies (I study economics). Believe me when I say that what I study and also will be working with in the future, is something that interests me a lot. I like what I do. But like I said; I got other parts of me as well. I use every opportunity to be creative. Like, I never buy birthday cards (it actually has become a principal thing for me), I make them myself instead. For my cousins wedding, I painted a picture as a part of my gift. And for masquerade parties I've always made my own masks. If I see a bracelet that I like, I try to think of ways of making it myself (as long as it's possible, of course) instead of buying it. 

More fun, more unique, in some cases maybe even nicer than the ones you can find in the stores. So, I figured out that I wanted to start an other blog, and this time I've come to stay. Just sayin'. 

Hope I can inspire. If you see something you like, feel free to copy it. Maybe one day I will take a further step and start my own brand for real. 

- Who knows.

ZOUBI ♥ 
Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar