Translate

fredag 28. september 2012

DIY: Candy skull picture

So! Hello everyone!

About time I come up with some more for you, huh?

I'm sorry that I'm not one of those daily bloggers, at least not yet. I will when it becomes a paying job (which means never, haha).

I think I will just cut the crap and go straight to what I'm supposed to tell you.

Because yesterday I finally made something I've been thinking about making for a really long time! Namely a colorful head skull painting. I found some photos in a magazine a while ago, and cut them out and saved them, because I liked them so much. Before getting rid of fashion magazines etc. I go through them to see what is worth keeping. And then I save my fave pieces in a box for a special occasion:)

And yesterday was a special occasion for my candy skull (artistic head skull) photos. Finally I got to use them! Well, at least one of them. I still got two more. And actually I think I will try to make others myself, by using my creativity! (We'll see about that..)

Like usual, I will tell you step by step what you need to do. Of course, only if you, like me, fancy colorful head skulls like this.

1. Here are my three different candy skulls (found in a french magazine). I took a picture of them to copy them into my computer, so that I could enlarge it to the wanted size. Of course you can also use the internet to find a prefering photo. Or just draw it yourself by using your imagination! 


2. With help from light from the computer it was easy to draw the lines perfectly.



3. And when that's done; choose the prettiest of all the colors of the rainbow...


3. ...and now the fun part starts! Time to color it! What colors, how many colors, what you want to be in what color; it's all up to you. 

4. And some time later, it's finished! 

This is only to compare my colorful one with the original black one. 


Hope you liked it! 


ZOUBI ♥ 


Edit: 
If I had the guts, I would get myself a candy skull tattoo like this! 
But I don't..




Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar