Translate

søndag 3. mars 2013

And then came March

March is here! And it sure feels good. And if you take away the fact that I've got an exam (!) tomorrow (oh yes indeed), it couldn't have come sooner to me. Actually I could have taken summer right away, if you offered me. Okay, so I know that is not possible. And maybe it's not that bad, I will survive the wait. Many good things are coming up, like the Mumford and Sons concert followed by my birthday the next day. And then we have the Easter of course. Though I'm not sure how much of a holiday that will be this year, due to busy times à la fac (like we say in French, meaning at the university) and the fact that I should try to work (you know the work that actually pays you real money) as much as possible. And since I'm going to Oslo just a couple of weeks for the mentioned events, I guess I will survive not having Easter holiday this year.

That will be all for now, not the most exiting news, I'm sorry. But I will spice it up in the upcoming posts, just need to get this exam out of my head. But I've got some ideas, so keep waiting. Like I'll wait for summer.

New month means a new colorful picture in my Calendar.

This month: Saint Basil's Cathedral in Moscow.





♥ Zoubi


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar