Translate

søndag 5. mai 2013

Flower inspo

When it seems like the spring is staying away in Bergen, it is nice that one can bring a little bit of spring inside instead. Roses, peonies, cloves, tulips etcetera. I love simple flower decorations, the simpler the better actually. Don't overdo it. You don't need a big bouquet for it to look good. Sometimes it is even prettier with only a few. Like a part of a still life among with some of your favorite things. And when it comes to the vase, only your imagination can stop you. Think outside the 'vase box' and use whatever you have to put some flowers in. Like a jug, a big glass, a jam jar, and so on. I plan to go search for nice, old things in antique shops for things I can use as a vase. 

I think I'm really turning into a flower girl. I only wish I had greener fingers...














♥ Zoubi

Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar