Translate

fredag 3. mai 2013

April came, April left.

And then April became May. So soon!


This is my April in pictures!


April came.

April started sunny, so I was wearing my flower pants!

This was more my breakfast more or less every April day. Yummy!

And this was my dinner. Not every April day, but at least three. In a row. Gotta love being single!

One April day I was turning this...

...into this! 

An other summer ish outfit!

...and then the snow decided to come back to us!


So sad.

One April day (or evening) I was at a concert. Big Bang in my 

"Giiirl in Ooooslo..."

"Liiiike Aaaaamericaans Doooo!"

I was window shopping. A lot.

I was being celebrated for my b-day! K for Kristine!

Miriam wasn't so happy with the cake. 

I found myself a new fave shop in Bergen, TGR. Brilliant! And so not expensive! Me like. 

And so does Cecilie. 

Then I went to Oslo for my b-day present! 

Then my sister and I waited for like 20 minutes or so in this queue. And then we found out. It was the wrong queue. Great.

But we made time fly by taking photos of ourselves. 

Many photos.

Finally we got inside. With the best seats ever! 

Happy face!

Then we waited for it to start. So we took some more photos. Still of ourselves.

Then it started, and we witnessed the greatest show of all times with Mumford and Sons! 
How I wish I would feel that moment one more time. 

Fantastico.

We forgot our no shopping agreement for a while and bought ourselves t-shirts. #fan

And myself! #babe

Then my b-day finally came! Gotta love it!

My neighbors were flagging for me! Yay! 

But since I'm such a serious student I went to study with sis with the lawyers to be.

And then we also visited grandma (she's actually turning 91 years old today, hurray!)

Where I got b-day cake, lucky me!

The following April day I went with a friend to Vestkanttorget, a truly must do I have when in Oslo.

Musicians in the street! 

Dawg.

I was going to a second hand market at my old school! And found these sunglasses for 5 NOK!

I love old shoes. But they are always too small.


Back to Bergen, and a stranger had left me a message on my milk. XOXO

One April evening (and night) we were celebrating the 10th anniversary of BSTV, 
the student TV where I work!

Some celebrated harder than others..!

JB came to Oslo, and it was crazy. I also found him in Bergen.

An other April day I was meeting this little guy, Theo. Isn't he just the cutest thing you've seen?!


Dinner with roomies! 

Late in April I went to Christiekonferansen where I met some quite important people...

 Kristin Clemet...

...Erna Solberg...

...and Martin Kolberg!

(You know them if you are a Norwegian. I hope.)

Bachelor theses, check!

April left.



And that is about it.


♥ Zoubi



Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar