Translate

søndag 12. mai 2013

Something's Gotta Give

Happy Sunday, peeps!

I took a well-deserved break in front of the TV this Sunday evening (can't remember last time), and this old film was showing, Something's Gotta Give. I really used to love that movie, and I've seen it many times, but I just couldn't change the channel when I swapped into it. It is one of the sweetest movies that I know of. Romantic without being cliché (not that many films can handle that).

What I really like about this movie, besides of the story itself, is the summer house. I almost had to pause the film the first time I saw it (once I was babysitting for my neighbor's children I think) just to take a closer look at that beautiful house. I'm so going to have a house like that one day. White. With many windows, many books, many lamps. In The Hamptons. Or in France, that'll do too.





















Btw, I hope I'll look like Diane Keaton when I turn 60. She really is stunning!


♥ Zoubi


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar