Translate

torsdag 8. november 2012

Nelly Inspiration

Have you seen nelly.com's new inspiration video for autumn/winter 2012? I think I've seen it about 5, 6 times now! I like it a lot as you might understand. Happy, smiling people, nice clothes and no worries - a good combination. (And makes me want vacation even more..) It actually has two of my cravings in it; a dreamcatcher and a polaroid camera. Plus, it got a pretty good song in it too, but unfortunately it was only made for the video..

I'll say no more, and leave the rest to some snapshots from the inspiration video:














































If you liked the photos, check out the whole video here.


ZOUBI 


Edit: I found the song! It is called In Tune by Moh Denebi 
Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar