Translate

torsdag 29. november 2012

OOH LA LA !

I doubt I will ever buy a Louis Vuitton bag, no matter how rich I might get some beautiful day.. I guess I just don't find them that special (meaning worth hundreds of dollars), really. To say it an other way; there are quite many things I would buy before I buy a LV bag.

But that doesn't stop me from loving this video. It must be the cutest thing I've seen in a while, for sure! 

And with both some real Scandinavian beauty mixed with my favorite place on earth, it can't be anything but great! 

 

HANNELI + ELIN + MIRA + PARIS = 


OOH LA LA !


If you didn't know about these girls, Hanneli Mustaparta is a Norwegian model, check out her blog, so inspiring!







...then the Swedish multi talented (stylist, blogger, model, designer, etc.) Elin Kling is to be found here.






Scandinavian girl power, yeah!



...and finally Miroslava Duma, is Russian. I didn't know of her before, so I had to look her up, you can do the same here.







Inspiring, huh?


I wish I had the guts (and the wallet) to dress like that! 


♥ Zoubi


BTW: I sooo wanna go to Paris right now!! 
(what a shocker..)
                                     


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar