Translate

mandag 19. november 2012

New in!

To: Me
From: Me

I love getting mail. The feeling when you find something other than papers and bills in the mailbox is priceless, at least in my eyes. Yes, even when it's only from myself.

Lately it happens quite often actually. I've got this bad habit buying things online when I'm unable to sleep. Maybe not the wisest thing to do, but I always excuse myself about how cheap it is. And also the fact that I feel a bit depressed studying 24/7 now a days, so I sometimes consider it as a prize when I've been working hard all day. So I often (not always) allows myself to buy what I like the most.

My latest buy is some very cool earrings from eBay. And so cheap, only 70 NOK (which would be around 9 euros). They were a bit bigger than I expected, but I still love them. Now all I need is to find the perfect occasion. But with Christmas around the corner I don't really think that will be a problem.

I'm not quite sure whether they are vintage or not, but they sure are cool! 


I love earrings! The bigger the better!




ZOUBI 


BTW: Sorry about me being a bad blogger lately, but I'm just so occupied studying for my exams.. First one is due in 1 (!!!) week. Holy moly. 

Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar