Translate

onsdag 12. desember 2012

Christmas Cards in the making!

What a creative day! I've been inside making cards ++ all day long! I'm leaving for Oslo tomorrow morning, so I had to finish most of it here in Bergen, since I got most of my creativity stuff here.. And my baggage is already more than full, so I probably don't need further things to bring with me..

I can't show you everything I've made just yet, cause some of the things that I've been making are supposed to be Christmas gifts. And I guess shouldn't ruin the surprise by showing it on my blog. So it will just have to wait till after the 24th of December.

But at least I can show you some of the Christmas cards that I've made today!


I used to believe I had a big desk until I started making these cards.. Not even a cm of free space!

Some absolutely needed stuff - colorful papers, scissor, glue, tape, stamps, stickers etcetera



Sometimes the stamp doesn't do all the job, but with a fine pen, it's easy to fill in the empty spots

For the lazy one...

I would really recommend this technique - instead of doing the prints directly on your preferred sheet, you should do it like showed in the picture, so that if you make a mistake, you can easily make a new letter without having ruined the card..!

...I also like the 3D effect it gives

When you have put the letter pieces the way you want, you just paste them to the card...


...and then pimp it a little if you like

God jul ♥ 

Make your own stickers - pretty, don't you think?






Keep calm and make some Christmas cards!



 ♥ Zoubi

Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar