Translate

lørdag 29. desember 2012

So this is Christmas

This is my Christmas holiday in pictures - so far





A family tradition: The Nutcracker Ballet in the Opera house of Oslo (fun fact: I still haven't been there in the summer..)



Me striking an unusual pose in front of the Christmas tree 

My sister and me

Karl Johans Gate is also decorated for Christmas



French macarons in the making...

...and Norwegian pepperkaker


 Decorating of the Christmas tree. Everyone - including dogs - is helping



Grevinnen og Hovmesteren on TV the day before the day - not to be missed!

Ready for church on the 24th of December

Then risengrynsgrøt for lunch - searching for the almond...

...which gives the finder a marsipangris 

The Christmas table is ready


My father's collection of carafes is also ready for Christmas


The coolest Christmas wrapping! I saved the paper. Of course I did

And I got a Nespresso machine, lucky me!

Christmas eve is exhausting!

Red nails are necessary for Christmas

As usual I'm bad at taking "outfit pictures", but here is a detail


A beautiful Christmas day


Max is taking the lead


So beautiful!


The view from my window

 Too busy looking at the camera

Date with my sister and my brother


 Oslove



So this is Christmas - and soon, a happy new year.


♥ Zoubi
Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar