Translate

mandag 10. desember 2012

I'm on holidays!

YEAH!

I feel reborn. I feel empty. I feel completely exhausted, but still I'm filled with energy. Finally I can use it to something fun, like making Christmas cards, bake, read novels, finish knitting my sweater I've been knitting since forever, etcetera. I can allow myself to do all the things I've been craving to do the past few weeks, but I didn't, because I felt bad about not spending my precious time in the most useful way. But now those days are over. Now I can do what I want, when I want, the way I want, with who I want... And that sure feels good! Don't think I could have done this so much longer, to be honest. It's really been quite intense, with school days from 8 a.m. till 10 p.m. Maybe not every day a week, but still not far from it. It feels like I've been living at school during these weeks. I've barely had a real dinner at home this period. And I'm a person who really needs real meals. It's been hard. Maybe even harder than I expected. But now it's over, thank God. I've done my three exams (though I don't know if I actually passed them yet, but anyways), and I can allow myself a real Christmas vacation. And I actually think I deserve it!

Tomorrow I will wake up by myself, and not by my alarm. What a privilege!





♥ Zoubi


PS: A boring post, but I will show you guys something more exciting during the next couple of days. Like you might understand, I now got all the time in the world! 





Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar