Translate

tirsdag 11. desember 2012

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

...in Bergen!

Good morning Bergen!

My street today

Christmas trees for sale!

Roasted almonds - best smell


The statues are already dressed for Christmas!

I wish I had 800 NOK to spend on this little guy (it's a mini Max!) - but I don't...

Lot of Christmas shopping to day - my family should be happy

Voilà!


So pretty

Christmas is all around

 on a car

Bergen by night

Christmas window at my place

I bought this cute little house in Cologne


 These stars also went home with me from Cologne


 This is how I've spent my evening - on the couch watching the Nobel Peace Price Award (I'm wearing my woolen socks made by my grandmother) 


Carr..uups Sarah Jessica Parker - stunning like always (what a lady!)

The hosts


 Norwegian rap duo, Karpe Diem - who said rap and orchestra didn't go together?



Then Seal came along, and my evening was complete...


I've really had a perfect first day of vacation! I actually thought it was saturday until I called my dad, who didn't answer, then I got a message some hours later saying that he had classes, and then I realized, oh yes it's actually Tuesday today! #weekendeveryday


Tomorrow will be my last day in Bergen for a while.. Thursday I'm going back to Oslo for Christmas! I'm so excited seeing friends and family again after quite some time.. So tomorrow I will make some Christmas cards, hopefully go to the gym (it's been quite a while..) and...pack my suitcase. Can't really say I look forward to that. I hate packing. I want all my clothes with me, which is, as you probably understand, not exactly possible. 

♥ Zoubi


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar