Translate

lørdag 27. april 2013

Sufjan Stevens

One of my absolute favorite artists now – and forever – is a man called Sufjan Stevens. 

He makes music like no one else. It's calm, but still not ballade. There are unexpected sounds and instruments. And most important, he has made some pieces of music I can listen to over, and over, and over again. I'm never done. And that doesn't happen too often to me.

My favorite song is a quite long one.. And I always need to listen to all of it. So if you have 25 minutes you don't know what to do (probably not on a Saturday night..), you should listen to this song. Believe me, you won't regret. This song is like a journey. A journey to... heaven!


Impossible Soul – Sufjan Stevens


Other faves are:



All delighted people – Sufjan Stevens


Chicago – Sufjan Stevens


 Vesuvius – Sufjan Stevens




This really makes me wonder why I haven't recommended Sufjan before!


♥ Zoubi



Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar