Translate

torsdag 3. januar 2013

Happy New Year!

I'm a little bit late in telling you this, but here it comes: HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Hope 2013 has been good so far! And that the continuation will be even better!

Me, I've had an awesome start, I must say. Better than most years, actually. I spent New Years Eve and the first days of this new year at a cabin in the mountains, and it was really good. So relaxing and refreshing being away from the city for a few days. I can't even remember the last time I was going away for a trip like that. Not to mention the last time I went skiing. I think it was in the Alps with my French host family three years ago... And that is a bit embarrassing for a Norwegian. But then again, better late than never, I guess. Anyways, it felt so good! Everyone should do it from time to time. Go to the mountains, I mean. Breathing in the fresh air. Watching the fireplace and feeling its warmth. Playing card games with good friends. Laughing with good friends, even more important. I can't remember the last time that I've laughed that much, as I did this weekend. Trips like this give me so much energy. And that energy is deeply needed when I'm about to start a new semester in not too long. So I take all that I can get!

The view from the cabin - can't complain.

Food in the making!

Part of the dinner New Years Eve. That's what I call a sausage! 

Some of the most beautiful girls that I know of

With my friend Maiken...

...and with Line

Recovering day...

...but not for long - ski time!

From the ski lift

How beautiful is that!?




When it comes to 2013 I have high expectations. It will be good. No, not good. Great!


♥ Zoubi
Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar