Translate

torsdag 4. april 2013

New rings!

Thank you, Ebay!

I wonder why I don't buy more stuff at the Internet. Especially when it comes to jewelry. Rings in particular. I've got some pretty nice pieces lately, to add to my growing collection. They were really cheap (meaning about 5 dollars, including shipping price, which was more expensive than the rings themselves..) and they where made of silver (except for the one with the flowered heart). When it comes to rings, that is quite important to me, since they need to stay pretty also after I've washed my hands some times. I've experienced many times rings that make my fingers blue, rings that rust, rings that break etcetera. Not fun when you really like the ring. So lately I've decided to buy less, but made of better materials, like silver or gold. As they say, quality before quantity.

Except when you can find cheap ones that are also real ones online, of course!













Aren't they nice? I didn't know my size in rings, so I just took a chance when buying them. The one with the peace sign was a bit smaller than expected, but that's not so bad – it fitted me perfectly a little bit higher up on the finger.

So, the recommendation of the day will be: online stores! 

There are so many possibilities, so many nice things that are just waiting for you to discover them!

When it comes to me, unfortunately I happen to have a period without shopping (yes, I bought these rings before I decided to, promise). Me and my sister have committed a shop stop until we are going to Paris in June. To save some money before going, but also because we both happen to like nice clothes and accessories a bit too good. So it is also to challenge ourselves a little, you can say. 

So sorry about the double moral I might give here. 

Well, you are all in control of you own minds and actions, so I leave it to you to decide whether to go crazy online shopping, or if you will resist. 



♥ Zoubi


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar