Translate

onsdag 3. april 2013

Easter is over

Happy belated Easter, peeps!

So, as you might have understood, my absence the last two weeks (almost) is due to the Easter holiday that just left. It really could have stayed longer, in my opinion. 

Here is my holiday in pictures...

First I went to Haugastøl (somewhere in the Norwegian mountains, google it if interested) with my family



Me and my brother









Happy me!


Coolest kid in the mountains!


Pretty nice. 

This chocolate, called Kvikk Lunsj is a definite must at Easter

The perfect view in my opinion.


 When I wasn't skiing, I was knitting. A lot. (I will show you the result in not too long..!)



 Then we went to Risør, a city in the southern part of Norway, where we have a summer house. It was a bit colder then expected (and our house is quite (c)old), I actually slept with a woolen sweater on!


It might be sunny, but yet so windy

Oups, somebody (Hansen among others..) forgot their boats before winter..! 


My little cuteness!


Due to the coldness, we didn't stay that long in Risør, so we spent the rest of the holiday in Oslo. And it was pretty good that too. 


 Second hand market Vestkanttorget at Majorstuen, Oslo. One of my definite musts when in Oslo.




Daddy cool at the market


Many pretty, cheap things to be found...

...like funky retro sunglasses!


Random photo, but I really like this concept! Should be easy for a DIY..!


Then some Easter shopping with my sis.

She got herself this leather jacket from Zara. I'm kinda jealous!


Someone left me an Easter message at the toilet of a coffee shop: Bare vær deg selv – det er mer enn nok! (meaning, just be yourself, it is more than enough!)


Easter egg is absolutely a necessity!


Lots and lots of candy!


And that was about it! I just forgot taking photos from outside the opera, me and a friend were sitting at the roof in the sun before my train back at Sunday. It was actually my first time outside of it (I've just been there at Christmas before, and it has been dark and loads of snow)

Now it is back to reality, whether I like it or not. But I am actually taking some more days of vacation next week, and is going to Oslo again..! Cause I happen to have my birthday next week, and will join the Mumford and Sons concert the day before. Lucky me! So till then I really need to be quite effective!

And even though Easter is over, spring is here! The weather is nice, the sun stays up longer every day, the air is warmer. Spring tends to make everything easier. I like spring.


♥ Zoubi


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar