Translate

mandag 8. april 2013

Run Boy Run

Speaking of music..!

I've recently updated my work out playlist on Spotify. I am absolutely in need of good music that make me do my very best, and then some.

Summer is coming up (...) therefore, training is probably my highest priority after the studies. It is also very important to remember being active when the exams are just around the corner (according to my P.E. teaching mum), to receive enough energy. Weird as it might sound. But it is true. Anyways, to make the work out a bit more fun, it usually helps with good, and new energy giving music!


So here are some of my recently added faves:

We Can Make The World Stop – The Glitch Mob
Heartbreaker – MSTRKRFT
Blitz – Digitalism
Stay Crunchy – Ronald Jenkees
Atomic – She
Stamina – Vitalic
Sience of fear (The Count AKA Herve 'Medusa' Remix)  – The Temper Trap 
The 2nd Law: Unsustable – Muse
Nightcall (Dustin N'Guyen Remix) – Kavinsky
Run Boy Run – Woodkid
Idiologie – Siriusmo
Where Did All The Love Go? – Kasabian
Yes – Sebastian


Run Boy Run – Woodkid


Want more inspiration? Just search for the different artists/groups, most of them got plenty of great work out songs!


♥ Zoubi


BTW: The word 'spring' means 'run' in Norwegian. So I guess that is what this season should be for...




Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar