Translate

torsdag 31. januar 2013

Bye bye, January

Last day of January is here, it came so soon, and I realize that summer will be here any minute! And that I have a little too many things going on until then, so I'd better hurry up!

This is my January summarized. At least some of it! 


When we went from 2012 to 2013 I was still on holidays, and I could stay in bed knitting (still on the same sweater as in September last year, I'm ashamed..) and watching series.

Sale started.. 

So I went sale shopping with my sister (notice above all her children's mittens)

I rediscovered my old and well used pyjama at my grandma's house. Isn't that just the coolest PJ you've ever seen!?

Last meal at home with my family. We had tapas. I haven't had anything nearly as good after I got back to Bergen. 

I made (and drank) a lot of of coffee due to my new Nespresso machine that I received for Christmas. I'm in love. Seriously.

Lots of coffeeee

From my fave cup. The quote fits me so well.

One day I was wearing this. I love my new black leather case for my phone. So practical and so pretty. And I got it on sale for 60 NOK. 

Added to my small, but growing collection. Can't wait to wear them next summer! The light brown one is vintage from Berlin and also fits my RayBans. 

I started a new and healthy life, and made carrot soup for the first, but definitely not the last time! You can find the recipe here (in Norwegian though..) 


I was taking an outfit picture in the mirror. Lol. 

The details are what matters the most.

My cool iPhone case from Urban Outfitters in Berlin is matching my nails. And my ring. 

I was appearing in a student guide book with a picture from my Erasmus exchange in France.

I actually met a famous Norwegian ex-cyclist, Dag Otto Lauritzen is his name (google him if interested) 


I made my own crackers and cereals for the first time in my life. (Recipe from Det Nye magazine.)

And with yoghurt and blueberries the cereals it tasted quite good to be honest! 

School started and I was more busy than ever, so I decided to make jewelries, like this ring, instead of reading. 

I also made this neckless (I will make a complete DIY post soon!)


After two sunny (but oh so cold) weeks, rain was back in Bergen, surprise surprise.

So I had to start wearing boots again.. And my vintage barbour jacket. I've actually missed wearing the jacket, so that I didn't really mind. 

One random January day I was using these two necklaces to accessorize my outfit.



Hope your January was good, and that February turns out even better! 



♥ Zoubi



Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar