Translate

mandag 21. januar 2013

New beginning

Well hello there!

Sorry about the "long time no see". I've just been busy. Vacation is finito for now, so I've been going back to Bergen, where studies have started again. And I've been working out a lot. Well, "a lot", that is relative, but more than usual, I mean. Like every January. Wonder why.. Anyways, what I am trying to say, is that I've only been doing what is normal stuff for most people, I guess. So I didn't feel these kind of normal, boring things were worth sharing during the last days (or weeks). Not sure if I have anything that interesting today either, but I was thinking maybe it was about time I step by this blog of mine saying hello. So you guys know I still exist.. Well, I do! At least now you know, if you were doubting.

But I've actually had some ideas for DIY's lately that I wanted to show you. I always am on my most creative level when I don't have the time. Always. So guess what. School just started last week, it's more busy than ever, and I've got this big need for making things. Perfect timing, as always.

One of the things that I want to make, is a statement necklace. I promised you that a lifetime ago. I know. And I haven't forgotten. Well, I have been a good student all day today, so maybe I will use the remaining hours doing something fun. We'll see. To be continued, that is for sure!

Let this new year be a new beginning. Be a better version of you. I attend to do that. And hopefully my New Year's resolutions will last longer than till February.

Remember: "You can like the life you're living, you can live the life you like. You can even marry Harry, and mess around with Ike."
My motto. Well, not the last part, of course. I am a good girl. Old fashioned.





♥ Zoubi
Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar