Translate

lørdag 5. januar 2013

Listen to: New Years Day

New Years Day is already over for this year, I am well aware of that. But I just wanted to share a song I have to listen to on this day every year (and other days, of course). Well, that means, since I heard it for the first time, which will be about four years ago. This ballade, that is also named New Years Day means a lot to me, and just gets better and better for each time I listen to it. Honestly, I never get tired of it. And that doesn't happen too often to me. It is made by one of my favorite bands called Audrye Sessions. Not familiar for most people, probably. Every time I mention Audrye Sessions to people, they haven't heard about them. But as far as I can remember, I've always got good feedback when I've recommend them to my friends. This video got only about 1500 views (to compare, that so called Justin Bieber got almost 100 million views for the video As long as you love me. Say no more). 



New Year's Day
I'll wake up
In the same familiar way
Where "I" ends, we'll begin
We'll do it all over again
'cause it's just another year
That slipped away from me





That would be all for now.

♥ Zoubi



Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar