Translate

torsdag 21. mars 2013

Romeo Beckam for Burberry

It's not a secret David Beckham is one of the hottest men of all times. And I think a new hottie is on its way, namely his 10 year old son, Romeo. Normally I don't like when children of famous people are put in unusual situations that are supposed to act like they are grown up. Let children be children! Let them play, have fun, and get dirty. If you know what I mean.

But when that is said, I think the new Burberry campaign starring Beckham junior is just awesome. It seems like little Romeo is having a great time, he is smiling and jumping around during the whole video like he owns the place. And he totally does! He even makes the serious model smile once. And for me, I smiled through the entire video. And just imagine how handsome this guy will be in some years. Mark my words. 











If you haven't seen the campaign yet, check it out here, and get charmed by this adorable kid you too:





♥ Zoubi


Pin It Now!

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Dear, are yοu іn fact νisіting thіs website on a regulаr baѕis, if so then yοu ωіll absolutely take pleаsant еxperience.


    Fеel freе to vіsіt my homepage :: hcg diet direct
    my site > what is hcg injections for weight loss

    SvarSlett