Translate

søndag 10. mars 2013

DIY: Origami figures

I got an origami set for Christmas, and yesterday (about time!) I finally tried to make a few paper animals (with mixed success..). I actually had forgotten that I got it, and didn't remember before I saw an inspiring photo at this blog.

hannasinspo.com


See how cool it is?! Origami is so underrated! Anyways, I decided after I saw this inspiring photo that I wanted to make some myself. 




Step by step.

Maybe not the nicest swan, but it's okay to be my first!

Faliure. I didn't understand how to make the frog.. But I won't give up! 

I also searched for videos at YouTube, and found, among others, a fish recipe. 

A bit complicated....

...but I finally (after some mistakes) I managed to turn the sheet into a fish! 


I was thinking to use the idea from hannasinspo to make a flying bird, or maybe fish in an "aquarium", how cool would that be? If I'll do, I'll show it to you, of course. But first I will need a big glass bowl. And some more practice, I guess..

If you don't happen to have a origami book, there are plenty of origami DIY recipes to be found at YouTube. 


♥ Zoubi
Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar