Translate

lørdag 9. mars 2013

ON AN ON

It's been a while since I've recommended music, so I thought today could be such a day.

My newest discovery is a indie rock band called ON AN ON.



It reflects a lot of what I search for in good music. The feeling that I don't know what to expect during the songs, is maybe the most important to me. It challenges my ears. The songs need some time to get used to. So they are getting better and better for every time I hear it. I also like that they sounds a bit different, and that they are mixing many different genres. Mixing in a good way.

I don't lie when I say I listen to their music on an on an on an on an on....

My favorite song is called I wanted to say more. This is maybe the calmest one, actually. It wasn't to be found at YouYube, so you must find it elsewhere (the whole CD is out at Spotify at least)

But here are two other good ones!






Hope you're having a G R E A T weekend! 


I'm having the best one in a really long time. Finally a weekend when I can relax. And I'm going to enjoy the rest of it as well. Maybe that will include a new DIY for you, or something, who knows?


♥ Zoubi


Edit: Seems like I'm having some trouble in uploading the videos, but just click on the titles, and you'll go directly to the videos at YouTube.


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar