Translate

tirsdag 12. mars 2013

Take me to Paris




Lately I have been longing every single day (no kidding) about going to my favorite place on earth - Paris (where else?). It has felt like being away from someone you love for too long. Though it has been a while since I had someone special in my life, so I barely remember how that feels like. But you can say that Paris is as close as I get of having a lover. 

Paris, c'est mon amour. 

And now it is finally not that long till Paris and I will be reunited. In only three months from now! Well, I'm aware of that it is a while, but since time flies, soon it will be tomorrow! Just three exams away and voilà! Some people might wonder how I can be that excited about going to a city I have been to so many times before, why I don't want to go see new places instead. But I do. I do want to see new places. And I am from time to time. But with Paris is different. Paris is my second home. And everyone needs to go home every now and then, right? I have so many memories from there. I go there to keep remembering all those nice things I have done, in so many nice places, with so many nice people. And also, I always discover something new - streets, shops, cafés, etcetera - when in Paris. I am never finished with, nor tired of this beautiful city. It is simply just not possible. When it is true love, you just know it. And when you've found it, you'll stick with it. 


These are some photos taken from my last couple of visits to the French capital

 Place de la Concorde


La Seine

My sister and some blurry postcards 

Coiffeur means hairdresser in French, but this isn't a hairdresser, but a vintage shop that I happen to love

La Tour Eiffel in the distance seen from Tour Montparnasse

 My beautiful sister Eline

Me with my favorite Japanese man from the best Sushi place in Paris!

Jardin du Luxembourg

French family (don't they look French!?) taking a walk in the park

Father and son

An other vintage fave of mine

Crêpes - absolutely obligatory 

Never getting tired of looking at this church - Sacre Coeur in my heart

You don't find places like this anywhere else

The wall of love, with (new) Norwegian represented: EG ELSKAR DEG


Street art at its best

 Two of the coolest streets in Le Marais


Coffee served in the French way

 Rue Saint-Sauveur - with a saver 

One out many passages.

Bracelets on a book.

 Jewellery made out of an old Norwegian coin! I still regret I didn't buy it. 

Everything, even a simple chair, looks beautiful in Paris

Why. Why don't we have shops like this in Norway...


If you wonder where is Wally, well, I found him in Paris

If you still doubt it - I ♥ Paris




Are you longing for Paris as much as I do, when you see these photos?


Btw, I promise you, I will make a Paris guide before going there in June. 


♥ Zoubi


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar