Translate

søndag 17. mars 2013

New week means new nails

So. I've wanted to share this brilliant new addiction of mine for quite a while. I actually got this before Christmas, that means I should have shown it a long time ago. But I've forgotten.

But better late then never. At least so they say.

I actually could have called this post DIY manicure. Cause that's what it is about..

Are you a girl who likes nail polish? But dislike that your nails look like this:



after like two days?

So I thought. Well, then keep reading.

After a friend of mine got this, all in our gang had to have it as well. Cause it is great. Every girl in to nailpolish should have it. Believe you me. What I'm talking about is a new kind of nail polish called GelLack that lasts for up till two weeks. Many stores in Norway (at least Cubus and SparKjøp) have it, and in every other country as well, I'm sure. 

First you buy a set (it costs about 500 NOK) consisting of:

 1. A machine with UV lights to harden the nails (the nail polish doesn't dry by itself)

2. A set with a before and after cleaner, base coat and top coat. 

Then you will need a nail polish (they are to be bought separately) – or five. 

 This is my collection so far (blank, white, dark purple, black and pink red) minus one (a sliver one). (Each one costs 80 NOK)

I would recommend not to buy that many colours, at least not right away. Start with a blank, then buy some "neutral" colors that go with most of your wardrobe. Since it lasts for a week or maybe even two, you should not get tired of it right away. It is also possible to use a blank, then a normal nail polish on top of it (NB after you've finished the top coat – do not harden the normal polish in the machine!) if you want that colour for one evening etc. 

What you need for one session: cleaner, base coat, nail polish, top coat (and then the cleaner again in the end as well)

You should follow the instructions that come with the set. Be careful and accurate when you do your nails. It is no need to stress it, cause the nails won't dry anyway..!

Then the magic begins! 

And after several rounds, you will get the final result: 



 New and shiny long lasting nails!


Now I just need to stop biting my nails so that I can do a French manicure soon... I'll show it to you when (if) I do.



♥ Zoubi




PS: This is not a commercial for GelLack. I simply just recommend it from the bottom of my heart.


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar