Translate

mandag 11. mars 2013

Pompons

I recently rediscovered something as exciting as.... bed linens!

My children (well, I might not have given birth to them, but I still consider them as mine) from my au pair days used to have these linens, and I loved them with the little pompon details.

I am absolutely positive my future children (of my own for real this time) will get these. Or I might even buy them for myself, as a matter of fact! They also exist in white with white pompons, that's not too childish, right?

Aren't they just the prettiest linens that you have ever seen?!





You can actually buy them online, here at AM.PM's online store. 


Remember, it is all about the details...


Too bad I won't have any kids in near future. Or maybe not.


♥ Zoubi

Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar