Translate

tirsdag 9. oktober 2012

Golden details of today

I love clothes. I love accessories. I love fashion. But (there is always a 'but'..). This is not a fashion blog. I follow and admire a lot of them, like www.polliani.comwww.mariaskappel.no and www.hippiehippiemilkshake.blogspot.no. But that doesn't mean I'm one of those who will post "Today's outfit" etc.

Still, I might, every now and then post details of what I'm wearing or fashion that inspires me.

So, I'll do an exception from my unwritten rule today, and give you a glimpse of what I was wearing today!

Two of my favorite pieces mixed together. The blazer is vintage from Notting Hill in London. The necklace is from Paris - what else. 

I wear this when I miss Paris more than usual. And when I wanna match with an other golden item. 

Just love the buttons!


Normally I don't dress up that much during the week, if it isn't a special occasion (like it was today) - wish I did! For instance, I wish I dared to use more skirts and dresses on daily basis. I tend to be quite boring (at least in my eyes) actually, it's like I'm scared of being overdressed. I guess I don't want people to think things like, "Oh, look at her, she tried too hard!". But I love when girls don't care what others might think, and dress the way they want to and the way they feel. 

I'm definitely working on that. Starting today, more dressing up also on normal weekdays.

Promise. 


ZOUBI ♥ 

Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar