Translate

onsdag 10. oktober 2012

Statement inspo

I simply love big, visible jewelry. Big earrings, big bracelets, big rings. But above all; big necklaces. The so called statement necklaces. And the bigger the better. Some people thought it was just a trend that would be gone as quick as it came, but it's still going strong. It's hotter than ever. I think the reason why is because it can really do a whole look. You can dress up totally simple in an anonymous outfit, and then with a statement necklace, you can stand out in a crowd anyway. It shows your personality. Shows your style. I have a little collection, but I'm always in search for more. And, like with everything else, I think of possibilities of how I can make them myself. I think it will be this weeks DIY project. I will show you the result, so stay tuned!

But before I start, I had to find some inspiration. And I thought I could share the best shots with you. 

Enjoy!















A woman who always looks stunning is Olivia Palermo from The City. Often the main reason why, is because she's wearing a statement necklace. Just take a look at these pics...






Did you also get inspired?



ZOUBI ♥ 

Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar