Translate

søndag 21. oktober 2012

Perfect Day

The rain has moved on

And left a new day

Nothing seems to move everything is still

It’s just a perfect day

I just had the most perfect Sunday! Wish every Sunday was like today.

Normally I find Sundays a bit depressing, like I feel the new week is getting closer and closer every second. Which it is, indeed, but today I finally was able to enjoy and make the most out of it!

The fact that the weather was nice, helped a lot of course. So after I did my weekly cleaning duty, I went for a walk under the sun. It felt so good, like I was filled up with new energy! Then I had a great ending of the week when we had some friends coming over for homemade apple pie and Norwegian "kanelboller" (what's the English word!?) and hot chocolate! I don't think I have been that full in.. well, a long time.

Today's outfit! Finally I got to wear my new old jacket! It's a vintage Barbour jacket bought on ebay, very oversized and very worn - just the way I like it!

I got a shadow! That means - the sun is shining!

Dunno why, but I find this beautiful..

I simply love the autumn colors!

Beautiful Bergen (who would think this is the 2nd biggest city in Norway!?)

The perfect (week) end!


Now I hopefully got energy and motivation for some hard work the next days. It won't even be a full week, cause I'm actually going away to Köln this Thursday! Yay! Though I probably don't have the time for vacation, but who cares!? Haha. (Ask me again the day before my exam..)

Hope your weekend was just as good as mine!


ZOUBI ♥ 

Edit: The lyrics in the beginning of the post is called Perfect Day by Miriam Stockley. It was shown on one of my favorite TV programs in my childhood, called "The Tale of Peter Rabbit and Benjamin Bunny". I'm gonna show this to my future children. So much better than the crap they're making for children now a days.
Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar