Translate

torsdag 18. oktober 2012

Since last time...

...this is what have happened in pictures:

Norway decided to give the Nobel Peace Prize of 2012 to... bam barabam barabam... EU!! (I won't get into the discussion whether it's deserved or not..)


 So, this is how I spend my days lately. As you can see; a lot of fun.


Then mum came to town and bought me a really nice dinner. And coffee. And new clothes. And some other probably-not-so-interesting-for-you-stuff. Thank you, mum!


And that's about that. Or as we say in French: bref. One of my favorite French words btw. Now you know if you didn't know.


ZOUBI ♥ 

Edit: Due to my busy time at school, and my mum's visit, I haven't had the time for more DIY's, like I promised. But it will happen in not too long, hopefully this weekend! 
Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar