Translate

mandag 22. oktober 2012

DIY: First Aid Kit

I know I promised you a new DIY this weekend as well..

And I have some projects going on..!

One thing I did finish already is my "First Aid Kit" suitcase!

Remember the post where I showed my Candy Skull suitcase?

Well, it's kind of the same concept, but I think I like this one even better. And it's so much cooler - and more practical - to have my medications in this cute suitcase instead of in the big box where I used to keep them before..

I bought this little suitcase on Søstrene Grene for about 60 NOK


Not the best photo, but you get the point, right? Make a cross (first with a pencil, in case you're not happy with the first one), Then you use a white, waterproof pen. No need for a ruler, in my opinion it is nicer when it kind of looks homemade!


 Then: color it! It depends on the pen, but I had to do it twice. 


Et voilà!


On the other side I simply wrote "First aid kit". Cause that's what it is:)


Then, the only remaining thing: put your medications in it!


I just had to show you the coolest plasters from H&M. This summer I wanted to wear them even though I didn't need to!


Now go make yourself a First Aid Kit!


ZOUBI ♥ 


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar