Translate

onsdag 3. oktober 2012

DIY: More bookmarks!

Hi peeps!

Remember I posted some DIY bookmarks a while a go? 

So, the thing is, I kind of inspired myself to make some more. It's so easy, you got all the materials (all you need is some paper and some colorful pens, and maybe some glue) and a lot nicer than the ones you buy, in my opinion. 

I'll show you some of the latest bookmarks that I have made the last days:


I usually get my ideas when I'm unable to sleep, so I actually had to write them down so that I didn't forget! 

The favorite pattern of my father; stripes in different colors. Use a ruler to make the stripes look more professional. 

This will brighten up your book, don't you think!?

Detail: draw the letter "L" on one side, and "R" on the other, so that you will remember which page to start reading the next time!

An advice is to use a special plastic paper (with glue on one of the sides) to protect the bookmark. Just be aware that it is bit difficult (that means really sticky!) if you haven't done it before. 

 Use some extra paper and cut it afterwards, that will make it easier. 

This is an other one (I think I showed you last time as well..), made out of paper from a fashion magazine. About the plastic; don't rush it, you have to do it carefully to avoid bubbles etc. 


I also pimped up the bookmark that I made the other day! 

A collection is growing! Who wants one?

Make the two sides a bit different! Why not place one of your favorite quotes on it?

You agree?

For the conservative...



Keep calm...

...and make some bookmarks!


ZOUBI ♥ 

Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar