Translate

onsdag 3. oktober 2012

Parisian inspo

As you've probably understood already; Paris' got a very special place in my heart. I think it is my ultimate place to be if I could choose from all possible places on the planet. Even though I know Paris quite well now, I still always wanna go back. Again and again. I'm never finished with discovering Paris. It's like a drug - you just can't get enough. I'm actually getting a bit sad when I think about the fact that I don't live there anymore. So many things that I miss in this wonderful, wonderful city. I think I know the city of love better than most people. I like to say I know Paris like the Parisians, and not like the tourists. And yes, that is a huge difference.

On my former blog, I made a post about my favorite vintage stores in Paris, maybe I will do a similar post for you some day soon... For those who can't wait; here's the link: http://kristineslittleworld.tumblr.com/post/22077275264/vintage-in-paris

But for now, I will settle with sharing my Parisian inspo of today. That's one of the things that I do when I miss Paris more than usual, finding new inspiring Parisian photos and illustrations. I also think of making a painting à la Paris some day soon.

























































Most of the illustrations were found on Google and We ♥ it


That would be all for now.


ZOUBI ♥ 


No, wait a minute..!


One last thing:




....


Pin It Now!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar